If you love to play music on your phone and want a superb audio output on yoursmartphone, then this Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor application is perfect for you. This application allows you to modify many audio settings on your phone to enhance the audio quality of the final output audio.
The Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor originally comes with theupdate for the ZTE Axon 7 smartphone, but XDA Forums member guitardedhero has found a cracked way to install the software application for use in OnePlus 5 smartphones.
When the OnePlus 5 was released, it was the company’s first flagship smartphone in 2017, but the newer version was launchedin a very short period of time. After the release of newer version, the OnePlus 5 remains favorite to may users. OnePlus recently released Android 8.0 Oreo software update for the smartphone, and after that many utility software has been launched for the OnePlus 5 to help its users take full advantage of the many features available in Android Oreo. The Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor is the latest in the list.
Features of Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor
After installing this application on your OnePlus 5, you will be able to enjoy various features. So, let’s check out these.
- Intelligent Equalizer – With this feature, you can dynamically adjust the audio to match a preset frequency response.
- Volume Leveler – The Volume Leveler delivers a consistentwithout changing the device’s master volume.
- Graphic Equalizer – This feature enables you to customize your sound across the frequency range from bass to treble.
- Bass Enhancer – If you like to listen to music with extra bass, this feature will enhance the bass response via headphones and device speakers.
- Surround Virtualizer – This feature will create realistic surround sound through any set of headphones or stereo speakers.
- Dynamic Enhancer – To provide the best quality audio output, the Dynamic Enhancer will adjust several parameters based on the audio.
- Dialogue Enhancer – The Dialogue Enhancer feature will improve the clarity of speech in any type of media.
These are some of the features. After installing this application, you can identify all the features by your own.
Requirements for Installing the Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor
Before starting the installing process, make sure of these requirements. These are essential and you have to check these and make them available before starting the process.
- Update your OnePlus 5 Smartphone to Android 8.0 Oreo. If you don’t have upgraded yet, check out this article: .
- If you are a Magisk user, you have the option of installing this application directly to your system.
- SuperSU users with the systemless root solution have the option of creating an SU module instead of installing directly to the system.
Download Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor for OnePlus 5
The most important requirement is the Exe file. For downloading the , click on the link.
Steps to Install Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor on OnePlus 5
For installing the Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor on your OnePlus 5 smartphone successfully, follow these easy steps carefully.
Step 1: If you are not using Magisk and want to install the app via recovery, it is recommended to take the backup of your /system partition in recovery. For doing this, follow these steps:
- Power off your device andmode by pressing the Volume Down and Power button together for some seconds.
- On the main menu of TWRP mode, select Backup.
- Check the System box. After this on the next screen, you can edit the name of the backup file if you want.
- Swipe the confirm backup button to start the backup.
Step 2: Make sure your OnePlus 5 meets the requirements stated above.
step 3: Download the required Zip file from the Download section above and note down the path.
Step 4: Power off your OnePlus 5 Smartphone.
Step 5: Boot into TWRP recovery mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power button together for some seconds.
Step 6: Now, on the TWRP main menu, select Install option.
Step 7: Navigate to the downloaded Zip file of the application which you have done in Step 3.
Step 8: Now, Swipe the confirm button to start the installing process of Dolby Atmos.
Step 9: Once the process is complete, click on the Advanced option on the TWRP main menu and then select the Copy Log.
Step 10: Finally, reboot your phone from the TWRP main menu and then you are done with installing the Dolby Atmos Digital Signal Processor on your OnePlus 5 smartphone.
So, this is all for this article. Hope you have successfully installed the Dolby Atmos on your OnePlus 5 Smartphone. If you stuck in the middle of something, you can tell us in the comment section below. If you have some more efficient way of doing this, you can share it with us.
If you find this article resourceful, please share it on social media and also with your friends. For more articles on Android Tips and Tricks, stay connected with us. Thanks for reading this article.